According to the research for Disease Control, autism affects an estimated 1 in 59 children, Autism is a highly variable, neurodevelopment disorder whose symptoms first appear during infancy or childhood, But, sometimes our negligence paid more due to lack of awareness. You should keep a proper observation throughout infanthood; the best way is to check up your little jewel regularly in a centre of Autism therapy in Kolkata.
But you have to know the following symptoms to identify the disease.
It may save your child whole life from this disease
• Does your child Deficits in Language Comprehension?
• Does your child Inappropriate Social Interaction?
• Does your child Flat or Monotonous Speech?
• Does your child Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact?
• Does your child Behavioural Disturbances?
• Does your child Abnormal Tone of Voice?
• Does your child Delay in Learning to Speak?
• Does your child Abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions?
• Does your child always prefer to be alone?
• Does your child Avoid or rejects physical contact?
• Does your child Avoid eye contact?
If one of the above is happening on your children then don’t waste the valuable time of your child’s life, it may shine of the early stage of Autism or Autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Now if you are looking for support for this reason then Ihear can help you out, Ihear have their own infrastructure of Autism therapy in Kolkata, they use the latest technology of treatment for Autism spectrum disorder (AUTISM THERAPY) disease.
A good to know stuff that is what is Autism spectrum disorder? What does it mean? This question might appear in your mind so no problem we also provide another Article on the Autism spectrum disorder you can easily check it out.
If your child is not fully diagnosed with any type of disease like Autism Spectrum Disorder, he / she can still benefit from our Kolkata Medical Centre. The Disability Education Act (IDEA) is the only provision that makes those treatments possible for children under the age of 3 who may be at risk for developmental problems.
The type of treatment your child receives for an autism disorder depends on his or her individual needs. Because autism therapy is a disorder and every child is unique to each other, and there are different types of treatments for it.
These may include different treatment modalities to improve behaviour and speech, and sometimes certain medications for the management of any medical condition related to autism.
When your child begins to benefit most from the treatments we have, his or her mental development will begin to improve, depending on their situation and needs.
Here is the way Ihear treat your children for Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
If our doctor suspects a child has Autism spectrum disorder, he or she usually will refer the child to the center of Autism therapy in Kolkata of Ihear with a variety of specialists, including a speech-language Expert. It is a best health centre in Kolkata trained to treat the mental development of children with voice, speech and language difficulties. The speech-language Expert will perform a comprehensive evaluation of the child’s to increase the ability for communicate and it will help children with a proper treatment. Also, the speech-language Expert might make a referral for a hearing test to make sure the child’s hearing is normal.
• Scientifically Analyse – Ihear assesses you scientifically to identify your specific issues in communicating like voice disorder, stuttering, stammering late speaking and more.
• Solving of Speaking Problems – Ihear identifies the reason that restricts your speech effectiveness based on language skills like, semantics, syntax, Pronunciation or the pragmatics.
• Speech Skills – Ihear, Autism therapy in Kolkata, identify your speech deficit related to articulation, fluency or voice and suggest specific therapies and measures.
• Short Term Target – Ihear set clear and specific short term goals with measurable outcomes for your treatment.
• Face to Face Treatment – Ihear assigns an individual therapist to identify your deficiencies or difficulties in speech/language/communication.
There are no medications that can cure Autism or treat core symptoms. However, some medications can help some people with Autism therapy function better. Examples can be taken to help manage high drug levels, unable to focus, depression or trauma. Autism is a condition that can leave one child mildly impaired and another lost in a nether world. It is a neurological disorder that affects the central nervous system. It affects communication and language skills, speech, touch, and hand-eye co-ordination. Here Ihear can bring you an opportunity to overcome this problem
In the Autism therapy in Kolkata of Ihear, we use this treatment for speech and communication disorders. This treatment method is different for each disorder; it may include any kind of physical exercise to strengthen the muscles used in speech (Oral-Mouth Work), speech drill to improve clarity and articulation.